Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yumekui Merry ch.07

First release ever. Here's the thing: I was browsing mangahelpers looking for a translation to steal and in my eyes appeared something truly awesome - Yumekui Merry chapter 7. You may know it as an anime that's airing right now, but it's actually based on this manga. The problem is - no one translated chapter 6. You can find almost all of volume 1 (ch 1-5) here, but I can't give you final episode of this volume. I really hope someone translate rest of the series so I can edit it. So far only this.
Stolen from BokoLife.

5 comments:

  1. Why don't you look for some translators ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you look for translators or post an add for translators ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol^ anyways ty for scan hope u guys continue this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you regardless although i won't read till i get myself chapter 6 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you're great!!!!!!
    thanks a lot for reviving this project!

    it's a shame this great manga was around since 2009, but didn't come out thanks to the slack of Bakayarou & Kuu >:(

    ReplyDelete